This post is not suitable for young audiences who were not exposed to life… Yet.
I am an asshole I know but my arrogance depends on the person I talked to. If suddenly I changed towards you, you definitely did something that pissed me off. I’m not the confrontational type of person. I know how people sometimes tend to justify their actions for us to forgive or understand them but it’s not that same scenario all the time. I only take time to those who’ve proven their worth and if it comes to a point that there will be arguments, I take time to listen rather than walk away because I know they are special to me at least once in my life.
Going back on how to become an asshole topic… I believe that it is an art. You see, I’ve never been so creative in my ways to become one. I don’t make other people’s lives feel like hell but I give those a taste of their own medicine — those who tends to feel superior above the rest. Let me share some tips on how to be that arrogant bitch people hate ( those bitches who are full of themselves) … just because we need to set borders sometimes and not being abused by those who thinks they can manipulate others at their own expense. Nobody can trash me because I don’t give people that chance to make me feel less of a person.
Let me share how I make other people feel that I am not interested in what they are saying because I won’t give them the attention that they want… because they are the real assholes btw.
- I rarely talk to people I dont like. I don’t bother to say hi… AT ALL. Unless of course if they say hi so I’ll say hi politely, I’m not really the evil person you think I am.
- Stop hanging out with people who makes you feel less of yourself and those who drains your positive energy. Be with people who makes you feel comfortable and happy.
- Roll your eyes. It’s kind of triggering but you feel better after doing so. Life can sometimes be so stressful so who cares if you see your brains for 5 seconds
- Learn to say NO. Stop saying yes to invites that are not your thing and doing stuff out of compliance. Life sucks if you can’t stand for yourself.
- Stop depending on other people in making decisions. Know what you can bring to the table and don’t be afraid to eat alone. You are the captain of your ship, don’t let other people dictate the life you need to live.
- Say what you want to say. Do what you need to do. You can’t sugarcoat your words just because you don’t want to hurt other people. If you need to say it to make them realize how they suck then say it. God won’t throw you to hell just because you were blatantly honest. I swear your honesty will go a long way.
- Stop engaging in mindless small talks just because you are expected to do so. Learn to walk away from those who talk about other people’s lives and are full of themselves.
- Accept failures and have limited f*cks in life. You see, the more you care about the details and expect more, the more you feel bad if things don’t go your way. Regardless of the outcome, all you need to do is learn from it and care for those who matter the most.
This how to be an asshole list doesn’t intend to make you a person the whole world hates. The point is for you to be able to stand on your own without being influenced by others who can manipulate you. You need to be strong and at the same time able to define your being in order for you to accomplish all items listed. You see, it takes lots of guts to be an asshole. It’s not an easy feat but I want you to be the better asshole, that one person who won’t let other people dictate his/her own happiness and conform to what the society expects you to be.