I missed to blog about Day 3 last Wednesday because I’m out of town and been so busy prepping for our team building. Signal sucks so I just enjoyed life away from the internet. I know I’ve got a challenge to face so no worries I’ll make sure that I’ll have 30 blog posts or more before the challenge ends and I definitely mean it.
Lately I’ve been listening to Wake Up with Jim and Saab, totally hooked into it because they’re such a cool couple. How they treat each other reminds me of my relationship with my love, John Paul. On day 3 of this blogging challenge, I want to simply blab and share what annoys me on a regular basis. This is pretty much interesting. In no particular order…
- Loud and boisterous people – I hate people who are too loud and are attention-seekers. I am annoyed by how they try so hard to be noticed which I don’t give a damn on a normal day. Hearing those attention seekers piss me off big time. I just hate being around them because I’ve got the tendency to roll my eyes.
- Hypocrites – those who acts nice but a total bitch. Sad to say they can sometimes be acquaintances, colleagues or worst, your friend. I can’t stand being with them because they are the best pretenders. They can also play victim and make you the bad person. Ugh.
- Slow internet connection – oh yeah, who likes slow internet nowadays?
- Stupid questions – I am sorry if I tend to be sarcastic sometimes in answering stupid and lame questions wherein the answers are obvious. It’s so annoying when they ask questions when the answer was already stated in an email, a resource tool or discussed already.
- Traffic – being caught in a traffic jam while you’re excited to go home or in a hurry to go to work sucks. I’ve been caught up in a traffic once this year and that 30-40 minute travel home ended up 3 hours. I swear I was about to lose my sanity. My feet and hands were so tired plus my mind is so exhausted trying to keep the patience intact.
- Late – I hate waiting that is why I prefer to be late sometimes. It annoys me when I get to wait for too long may it be a person, an event or a flight.
- Know It Alls – The arrogance and the confidence they exude make me sick. Those people just get into my nerves and I already killed them in my mind. It’s like cursing silently while smirking at them when they try to show off their not so intelligent opinions about current affairs. F*ck off!
- Clay Go – I don’t get it why some folks don’t clean as they go when there’s a huge signage in front of them stating to CLEAN AS YOU GO. Are you stupid or something? To add, those people who can’t shoot their trash in the nearest garbage bins and those who just throw their garbage anywhere they want to. I apologize if I’m too anal about this but it just pisses me off.
- Humidity – I hate feeling sticky because it bothers me big time. I cannot focus because all I want during that moment is a long shower.
- Alarm – well yeah, my alarm clock annoys me because I want to sleep as much as I want to and not be forced to wake up because I got to work. The alarm that won’t stop ringing because some folks forced open the door drives me nuts.
It ain’t over though as I have a lot of pet peeves I missed to share on this post but it’ll just bore you. Thanks for reading!