Finally Day 2 and I admit it I’m lazy to blog but I have to. I owe this to myself and it’s a challenge I need to withstand no matter what.
Anyways, let’s start this one off by doing a list of to-do’s before I turn 30 – 1. Ugh.
- Enjoy my team building tomorrow October 24 and make sure that all games I planned will be administered.
- Eat that salted caramel praline cake something in Felicia’s.
- Pay my credit card dues.
- Pay my car’s insurance.
- Write a poem.
- Write 10 haikus owed to be published in WordPress.
- Work on better promotions in my Lookah page. Yeah, I sell clothes.
- Eat with Bae at a Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese restaurant.
- Lose 2kg of excess fat.
- Pick a metallic colored braces.
- Watch and take a snapshot of a beautiful sunset.
- Be the top team lead. *grins then rofl*
- Pass my scorecard this fiscal >4.50
- Not be late at work. *grins*
- Finish reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- Declutter my messy Gmail inbox.
- Upload my travel pictures and blog about some of it.
- Finish this 30-day challenge and celebrate.
- Buy a new cellphone case.
- Finish another Querkles masterpiece.
- Finish my audits at work before the deadline.
- Go to a beach or a place that is serene and beautiful.
- Put up a Christmas Tree.
- Clean my room and throw away unnecessary stuff.
- Make use of my sewing machine and buy sewing stuff.
- Listen to more Wake Up with Jim and Saab podcasts just because they are awesome.
- Watch movie with my favourite person, John Paul.
- Dine out with friends.
- Visit Tito and Daddy in the cemetery.
- Celebrate Boogie’s first anniversary and probably have him blessed.
That’s all I can think of right now. May the odds be in my favor and achieved all these plans. Lists keep me excited and ticking them off makes me feel accomplished. 😊