gadgets, hobby

04/08 – Day 137: Experimenting on Something

My DVD drive is no longer working for weeks. I decided to fixed it by cleaning my whole system unit including that particular drive. It took me a lot of time unscrewing and screwing all those little screws(sounds too redundant), wipe all the dusts, tried to take note of the type of RAM I using for possible upgrade and just explored. I cleaned the drive, checked the plate and made sure that all is in place just like how it looked before. I guess the cleaning worked since I can now watch DVDs and burned files to my CDs. Yey! πŸ˜€

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s